We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
• contact information
• interactions with us
• billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
• provide a streamlined, meaningful, and customised experience.
• help make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
• third-party service providers contracted by SOLID STRENGTH EQUIPMENT to perform certain services for us, or to collaborate directly with you in order to improve our business and customer service policies, ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of any third parties contracted by us. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
• financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers in order to help you buy products and provide customer service to you.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter certain personal information pertaining to the secure sale and/or ordering of goods from our online shop or showroom, we may be unable to provide you with certain services.
We keep your information safe by using physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information and by restricting staff access to this information. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to this information. While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
We keep your information for so long as we have a legitimate interest to inform you of our services, or until our contractual relationship has terminated, as the case may be at which point we securely erase/destroy all personal information pertaining to you.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 021784988, or 300 Beach Haven Road (Shed 4), Birkdale, Auckland 0626.